17. April 2011 07:55
We are seeking an extremely bright, energetic self-starter with excellent customer service skills. We are also seeking someone who wants to be a major contributor in a small, dynamic work environment, loves a challenge, and have a strong balance of communication and people skills.
The Sales & Marketing Assistant has following major responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the inside/outside sales team by classifying leads, pre-qualitfying opportunities, and screening accounts
- Work with our email marketing tool to administer/track outgoing electronic messaging campaigns
- Coordinate with trade show organizers for any trade shows that we attend, including managing the creation of signage and display ads during the show
- Coordinating with our creative writing consultants to ensure timely blogging on our site
- Managing our Facebook/Twitter presence
So – who are you?
For you – the ideal candidate – the answer is an easy one:
- You’re excited about the opportunity to learn on the fly, to be tasked with a job that will stretch you and grow you
- You love the idea of a small, dynamic environment where your actions – good or bad – have a direct effect on the bottom line
- You want to be learning, all of the time, non-stop
- You are very diligent and detailed
What makes you, the ideal candidate, the right person to join our company:
- Your style is highly collaborative
- You put clients and customers – first.
- You believe that any task that helps ensure customer’s success is a necessary task
- You will go beyond the call of duty to ensure the success of our clients (the reason why we are and plan to be in business for a long time).
- You are just as selective as we are. It’s not about the paycheck - for you – professional gratification is rooted in working with an exceptional team, serving your customers exceedingly well, and witnessing a fundamental change in your customers’ business.
Please note that only qualified candidates with unrestricted employment authorization (US citizens or permanent residents) will be contacted.
Apply now at email@example.com.
Back to Careers Page